- Report on the shoot down issued by the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights of the Organization of American States (OAS)
- Report on human rights in Cuba issued by Special Rapporteur on Cuba Mr. Carl-Johan Groth of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights
- Decision issued by Senior U.S. District Judge Lawrence King in the civil lawsuit against the Cuban Air Force and the Cuban Government
- Decision issued by U.S. District Judge Joan Lenard in the trial of the Cuban spy ring known as the Wasp Network. This decision includes the conviction of Gerardo Hernandez for conspiracy to commit murder for his role in the shoot down
- Cuban Liberty and Democratic Solidarity Act of 1996 (Helms Burton Act)
- Resolution on the shoot down issued by the International Civil Aviation Organization
- Statement on the shoot down by former United States Secretary of State Madeleine Albright before the United Nations General Assembly — March 1996
- Statement by Tim Reilly, master of fishing vessel Tri-liner, to the United States Coast Guard
- Summary of the U.S. Coast Guard and FBI’s joint debriefing of the master, staff captain, chief officer and deck officer of M/V Majesty of the Seas
- List of Cuban officers responsible for the shoot down.
- List of United States citizens murdered by the Cuban government.